Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nazli's marriage (20th December 2009)

(1) Nazli was my former colleague at NEC from QC Dept. However, he resigned last October, for the government called upon him to serve them. Lucky man!

(2) For me he was the type of good guy, well..he easily laugh when we made jokes, including about him, and he spoke in well manners. A gentleman I suppose. I like chatting with him.

(3) Now he's a new guy, with new responsibilities. My friends and I would like to wish him happy marriage.

(4) Here are few pictures we took during visit to his marriage ceremony at his wife's house in Masjid Tanah, Melaka.

(5) Oh ya, one thing that I'm quite happy now is my NGV kit has already been tested. 150KM with 4 people inside my car only charged me RM7.50. Yeahh ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment