(2) Other people don't make you what you are; they only reveal what you are.
(3) Clouds in our lives are sent to bring showers of blessings.
(4) To reach the port of Heaven we must sail sometimes with the wind, sometimes against it; but we must sail, not drift or lie at anchor.
(5) The next time the Devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future.
(6) Patience is accepting a difficult situation from God without giving Him a deadline to remove it.
(7) To realize the worth of the anchor, we need to feel the storm.
(8) Faith makes the uplook good, the outlook bright, the future glorious.
(9) Worry pulls tomorrow's cloud over today's sunshine.
(10) Worry is the senseless process of allowing leftover problems from yesterday to distract you today and clutter up tomorrow's opportunities.
(11) Enjoy the little things. One day you may look back and realize that they were the big things.
(12) When you pray for God's guidance, do not complain if it is different from your preference.