(1) It is almost certain that in our lives, sometimes we need to make difficult choices.
(2) These decisions that we chose unavoidably will effect our lifes. This is why some of us might be scared of what it may brings. We also need help from others to choose for us, even we know what we should take using our logic...most probably we don't want to take full blame if our decision go disarray.
(3) This sort of thing happens to everybody, including me.
(4) There are many steps to make decision. I will not elaborate about this, since many of us already know how. Some of you maybe more expert than I am. Or you can search internet to find those steps.
(5) In the end, after making all preparations and after choosing what's the best, one thing you must know is WHY YOU MAKE THAT DECISION. If you understand why you took your decision, you will not grief for whatever happen after. You can't expect everything will go on your way. All we can do is prepare the best.
(6) It's life, it can't be perfect isn't it?