Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New job

(1) Guys, I've got a new job today.

(2) This morning I went to an interview session with the company's GM. What was first started quite serious (at least for me) turned out to be a leasure. We chat about many things, including girlfriends and the origin of my name (he asked me about my name, since he was unfamiliar with it. I told him what's 'Sollehin' in arabic means) and then came the most enlightening phrase.."You're 26 but still not married.." haha.

(3) After the session, there was a line tour by production manager. After the session end, I went back to my current workplace. At 3 p.m, the new company's representative contacted me and inform.."You got the job".

(4) I will start working on there on 1st February 2010. But my service end at NEC on the 22nd of January. So...1 week time to relax ;-)

(5) Now all of you know why I cut my hair

4 comments:

  1. congrats bro...aku sakit mata skang ni sejak ahad ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. halamak...ni kes kita bercerita pasal masa depan ke ni beb? sabo mer, aku merasainya juga..aduuuhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. DISEBALIK KEDUKAAN ADA KEGEMBIRAAN....MAYBE TUHAN TAK BAGI KITA BENDA TU...TAPI DIA BAGI KITA BENDA INI...

    ReplyDelete
  4. betul mer betul....tuan presiden bujang wanderers yg sy hormati..

    ReplyDelete