(1) Guys, I've got a new job today.
(2) This morning I went to an interview session with the company's GM. What was first started quite serious (at least for me) turned out to be a leasure. We chat about many things, including girlfriends and the origin of my name (he asked me about my name, since he was unfamiliar with it. I told him what's 'Sollehin' in arabic means) and then came the most enlightening phrase.."You're 26 but still not married.." haha.
(3) After the session, there was a line tour by production manager. After the session end, I went back to my current workplace. At 3 p.m, the new company's representative contacted me and inform.."You got the job".
(4) I will start working on there on 1st February 2010. But my service end at NEC on the 22nd of January. So...1 week time to relax ;-)
(5) Now all of you know why I cut my hair