Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shahrul's marriage ceremony (20th February 2010)

(1) I attended Shahrul a.k.a Binjai, my former colleague at NEC marriage ceremony at Precint 16, Putrajaya, with my housemate Husin and my former NEC colleague Najib.

(2) Welcome to the gentlemen club beb! :). Enjoy these pictures.


This picture was taken while we were waiting for Najib. I think this is a nice pic. Pandai Husin ambik gambar :)

:)

Pergi sana naik kete baru :). Latio Impul en Najib mmg best!




Makan kenyang2 sin..


Sesi ramah tamah dengan pengantin




Ko punye gaya penggambaran mmg aku takleh lawan la sin



Dah balik, lepak rumah najib plak. Thanks sbb jadi pendengar setia luahan perasaan aku jib, aku appreciate sgt..


1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaa
    sabotaj ak letak gmbr tengah melantakk sebegitu sklas..malu222

    ReplyDelete